Bending the Third Rail
Because We Should, We Can, We Do
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Ken Starr, Where Are You?
One of the mantra's on the right regarding the whole prosecutor purge thing was that what Bush did was business as usual. You know, the old Clenis did it:
But there I go off into orbit, when all I wanted to do was answer one of my donors, who asked me to find out how many of the 93 Federal prosecutors were fired in the Clinton era. Eight? For political reasons?

As it happens, the Congressional Research Service has just released a report on this. It appears two resigned under pressure -- one because he grabbed a TV reporter by the throat on camera, and the second having been accused of biting a topless dancer.
I don't know about you, but I demand a special prosecutor be named to find out exactly why Clinton would have pressured a prosecutor to quit after biting a topless dancer.