Bending the Third Rail
Because We Should, We Can, We Do
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Wheat In The Wind Hillary II
Remember yesterday's non-response response on homosexuality being immoral? That's soooo yesterday.

This is today:
I have heard from many of my friends in the gay community that my response yesterday to a question about homosexuality being immoral sounded evasive. My intention was to focus the conversation on the failed don’t ask don’t tell policy. I should have echoed my colleague Senator John Warner’s statement forcefully stating that homosexuality is not immoral because that is what I believe.
So now it's not immoral like "my friend John Warner". Sheeesh. Not only did she flip flop, but she refuses to own it giving away her hand by referencing the Republican Warner as a signal to her "conservative friends", whoever they are.

This is pathetic.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
It will be interesting to see if California's moving its primary up to February 5th will remove Hillary from the race.