Bending the Third Rail
Because We Should, We Can, We Do
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Molly Ivins
She writes what I've been feeling now for quite a few years:

Mah fellow progressives, now is the time for all good men and women to come to the aid of the party. I don’t know about you, but I have had it with the D.C. Democrats, had it with the DLC Democrats, had it with every calculating, equivocating, triangulating, straddling, hair-splitting son of a bitch up there, and that includes Hillary Rodham Clinton.

-----

I can’t see a damn soul in D.C. except Russ Feingold who is even worth considering for President. The rest of them seem to me so poisonously in hock to this system of legalized bribery they can’t even see straight.

Yeah. What she says.

1 Comments:
Blogger Greyhair said...
Sing it Molly!!!!