Bending the Third Rail
Because We Should, We Can, We Do
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
A Note
No one who really knows me has ever accused me of being a particularly positive, gregarious type guy. But it seems that my posts lately have been even more dour. At least to me. Current events are dominated by Iraq and it's going to hell in a handbasket as the boy king continues to play with his army men.

I wish it weren't so. And I try to find some silver linings. But the planets just seem to be lining up this way. So for now, the blog is part information, part expulsion of frustration, and part gathering place for group sorrow.

Here's to better times down the road......
1 Comments:
Blogger Lynne said...
Hey, 'tis the season. I'm struggling with a bit of the blues and a very sour outlook on events. It's because we are payig attention.
We can't do a f*cking thing about events, but we are paying attention.