Bending the Third Rail
Because We Should, We Can, We Do
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Imams
I'm sure you've heard this story about the Imams tossed from a flight.

Is there anything more ridiculous than a bunch of bigoted Americans?

Yes.

A bigoted airline that refused to let them fly. Weren't there any adults handy to make a sane decision on the situation? What's the point of all the screening we go through if you are still considered a threat after the screening, just because you pray?

Seeya US Airways.
2 Comments:
Blogger Lynne said...
So the next time I see a group of pastors praying at the airport can I have them tossed?

Blogger Ms. Jan said...
Amen Sister! I hears one of the Imams speak on Big Ed's show the other day and he sounded like a very well-spoken man of peace to me. Then I saw the idiot who said his two daughters were "scared" and passed the note the the flight attendant. If you are scared to fly, stay home and leave room for the rest of us!