Bending the Third Rail
Because We Should, We Can, We Do
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Ramblings
Not sure about any of the rest of you, but I'm finding myself quite numb to the news.

The scandals, government incompetency, and political dirty tricks stories are coming so fast and furious that I hardly bat an eye at them. A story such as this gets a reaction from me like, so, what else is new? I'm passionate about politics and about our government and yet even I'm getting apathetic about all the wrongdoing. Wonder if that's a Rovian strategry?
4 Comments:
Blogger mikevotes said...
Yeah, I go through that from time to time. It usually passes. But, honestly, I'm finding myself much less outraged as the rest of the country gets more so. At least in relation to the blog, when the mainstream is criticizing Bush, I feel much less need to.

Mike

Blogger Lynne said...
I have to confess a certain degree of overload here. That's why my posting has been so light.
Also, I have a ton of freelance projects to get through in the next month. Thanks for you work, Greyhair.

Blogger Yukkione said...
great picture. Keeping up with it all takes alot of energy out of a person. But we keep plugging along as we gain our breath back.

Blogger Bob P said...
I know exactly what you mean, Grey, and have written virtually this same thing at my home site. Twice. In the last two days!

Have we not reached the tipping point yet? With so many simultaneous examples of incompetence, malfeasance, deception, etc. swirling about these days, it seems to me that it should be obvious to the entire nation that nothing is going to change for the better with this same bunch at the helm. Hasn't the time come for the removal of this entire Administration?