Bending the Third Rail
Because We Should, We Can, We Do
Monday, March 20, 2006
Busy-ness
I know my posting has been erratic lately. One day a gazillion posts. Another day nada. But there really is a reason. First off, the local campaign I'm working on is moving into a higher gear. I've been doing a whole lot of database work and visiting many fundraisers. But in addition, there was this little incident that took me out for several days as well (yes, I did miss the Barrel Tasting extravaganza). I'm the "pop" in the aforementioned post, and this is the third bout this year for me (two, thanks to Mr. B).

Hopefully now my life settles down a bit now and posting can resume some sort of rhythm.
2 Comments:
Blogger Lynne said...
Wow, glad you are both feeling better! You didn't spend your time reading The Great Influenza, did you? ;)

Blogger Greyhair said...
No. My time was spent in one of two rooms of the house, one being the bedroom with my eyes closed. The other .... well nevermind.