Bending the Third Rail
Because We Should, We Can, We Do
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Quote of the Day
The last time a librarian did something really stupid and reckless on drugs was when Laura married George.
Bill Maher discussing a Florida school district's policy of drug testing librarians.

As a side note, blogger sucks. Yes, it's free and yes you get what you pay for. But geeesh, either get rid of it or charge for the service and improve it. And yes, I know I can pay for another service, but I'm too lazy to make the move right now. Besides, I'd rather gripe.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
The general consensus in bloggerdom is that blogger sucks. Why do we persevere?
Guess cause we have stuff to say huh.

Blogger Deb said...
I don't understand why everyone is having so much trouble with Blogger. It has been behaving for me for the last several months. And I am really loving the new Beta.

Something tells me I'm a major geek.