Bending the Third Rail
Because We Should, We Can, We Do
Friday, September 01, 2006
Godwin's Law
It's so obvious that no one in the administration has ever heard of Godwin's Law.

I hope they keep it up. They look even wackier than before. And that's pretty hard to do.

The only thing that can save the administration and Congressional GOP'ers is a domestic terrorist attack. And I wouldn't be surprised to see that. My tinfoil hat-ness says that conservatives would actually orchestrate such an October surprise. My more rational side says that bin Laden would help them out a bit because he needs the nutbars in power.

Either way. Don't be surprised.
1 Comments:
Blogger Lynne said...
Makes me laugh. Our own government is far closer to fascism than Islamic fundamentalists. A check on the 14 characteristics of fascism shows that.