Bending the Third Rail
Because We Should, We Can, We Do
Friday, May 12, 2006
Snooze

Lots of joking about yet another picture of Cheney snoozing in public.

But really, is the guy alright? He's put on a lot of weight, there are reports he salts both sides of a piece of meat before eating it, and is under some stress. Now he seems to be sleeping in public a lot. You gotta wonder how he's doing.

I don't like the guy. But I don't like to see anyone melt right before my eyes. I think the 911 attacks took a lot larger toll on him as an individual than anyone knows.
2 Comments:
Blogger Lynne said...
" I think the 911 attacks took a lot larger toll on him as an individual than anyone knows."

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I hope he dies. Soon.

Blogger Greyhair said...
Shewww.

Remind me to never piss you off!

;)